Re: when is a node a class, when is a node a shape, when is a node an instance of a class

My guess is that every place more than one triple might be involved needs this
determination, given that it is no longer the case that all the triples needs
to be in the data graph except for the determination whether a node is a shape
(which is an exception to a more general notion, I guess).