Re: [W3C Process] Specberus errors when attempting to publish SHACL spec

This was indeed a bit geeky. I have changed it to

Target
Atargetrelates ashape
<http://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/shacl/#dfn-shape>with itsfocus nodes
<http://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/shacl/#dfn-focus-node>. SHACL provides
several different kinds of targets, most notably theSHACL instances
<http://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/shacl/#dfn-shacl-instance>of a
givenclass <http://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/shacl/#dfn-shacl-class>,
specifically enumeratednodes
<http://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/shacl/#dfn-node>, or allobjects
<http://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/shacl/#dfn-object>orsubjects
<http://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/shacl/#dfn-subject>of a givenpredicate
<http://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/shacl/#dfn-predicate>. Targets are
represented by triples in theshapes graph
<http://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/shacl/#dfn-shapes-graph>, for example
using the property |sh:targetClass|. Validating ashape
<http://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/shacl/#dfn-shape>involves validating
the target nodes for all targets of the shape.

which is hopefully clearer. (The example for a triple would have been
using sh:targetClass while an example for a node would have been a
custom sh:target, but you are right this level of detail was not
contributing anything at this stage).

Thanks,
Holger