ISSUE-92: sh:partition (again)

From: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 15:05:16 +1000
To: "public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org" <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
We have still not concluded on whether we need sh:partition. It was
suggested by Arthur as an alternative to qualified value shapes, yet I
believe reception from the ShEx camp was rather lukewarm. Yet both are
now listed in the spec, and the description of sh:partition is rather
outdated and would need work. I had asked about the status of this
before but never seem to get a definite response. In the absence of
feedback I suggest deleting sh:partition. All its use cases seem to be
covered by QCRs.