Re: shapes-ISSUE-154 (value set not defined): the description of sh:equals and sh:disjoint use the term "value set", which is not defined

Actually, I find it confusing since the particular properties are
defined as a pair. In this case, "values" would work just fine:

"sh:equals constrains a pair of properties so that the value of each of
the properties at a given focus node must be equal."

or

"sh:equals constrains a pair of properties so that the values of the
properties at a given focus node must be equal."

There's no set, just two distinct values.

kc