Re: shapes-ISSUE-123 (DirectType syntax): Shall we unify the syntax of sh:directType and sh:class? [SHACL - Core]

(The old proposal was based on single-occurrence assumption, which is
now outdated).

My actual preference is to delete sh:directType altogether. It doesn't
interact well with inferencing anyway, and a simple work-around is to
use sh:valueShape on rdf:type with sh:hasValue ?directType.