ISSUE-107: Declaring SPARQL variable for sh:Parameters

From: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 11:23:38 +1000
To: "public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org" <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
This is an old ticket but Dimitris pointed out that there is a related
issue with sh:Parameter: We currently have sh:predicate and use the
local name of the property for the SPARQL variable name (e.g. sh:class
becomes $class). It may be cleaner to require a separate property
sh:varName "class" in addition to sh:predicate. I have no strong
opinion. Tools could easily generate a default value for sh:varName. I
have marked the corresponding section to link to this issue in the spec
for now.

http://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/shacl/#constraint-components-parameters

Holger