New metamodel/SPARQL sections

From: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 21:09:58 +1000
To: "public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org" <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
As discussed for ISSUE-95, I have completed a first pass at updating the
SPARQL/Advanced features part of the spec to the cleaner metamodel. I am
certain the wording isn't perfect yet, and would appreciate if maybe
Dimitris could take a first scan through the changes before opening this
up for wider review? I wanted to get some starting point out to document
the new syntax. Also, the new TTL file can be found at

     https://github.com/w3c/data-shapes/blob/gh-pages/shacl/shacl.ttl

I have updated TopBraid's API for the new metamodel and all test cases
pass. (I am yet to upload the new version to its github repo.)

Thanks,