Re: Clarifying word

Then, you should write something that works for you and see what others think of it.

Once you move outside of very basic topics, judging clarity of language becomes very subjective. For any paragraph that seems perfectly clear to some, there will be others who'd find it inadequate in some way.

Sent from my iPhone