Re: Clarifying word

That doesn't work for me, because once again we have no definition of
"shape" other than saying that it is an instance of sh:Shape, which
makes it an instance of a class, and, AFAIK, an instance of a class
cannot "point to" anything. I'm also pondering how a graph can contain
instances of classes. It seems to me that a graph may have sub-graphs,
and the subjects of those may be instances of classes, but it's gotta be
triples all the way down. This seems to be a mixing of structure and
semantics. For now, let's get the triples well-defined, and then we can
worry about the semantics of classes.

kc