Re: shapes-ISSUE-144 (substitution): substition is sometimes used instead of pre-binding [SHACL Spec]

From: Dimitris Kontokostas <kontokostas@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 13:44:55 +0300
To: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Cc: public-data-shapes-wg <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
I propose we close this issue with the updated spec
I removed the sentence "In the following SPARQL query, the variable
$predicate is assumed to be substituted with the given value of
sh:predicate." completely
this is implied from the SHACL/SPARQL section

Dimitris

--
Dimitris Kontokostas
Department of Computer Science, University of Leipzig & DBpedia Association