Re: shapes-ISSUE-91 (hsolbrig): Default Cardinality [SHACL Spec]

Karen,

I believe a shape is a graph, although recently some on this list have
been saying that a shape doesnąt have to be in RDF - if so, then it would
mean that not every shape is a graph.

However, a graph is not necessarily a shape. There are and will continue
to be many graphs that are not shapes. Therefore, one can not say open
graph and closed graph when they mean open shape and closed shape. These
terms are not interchangeable.

Irene