Re: shapes-ISSUE-92 (additive repeated properties): Should repeated properties be interpreted as additive or conjunctive? [SHACL Spec]

There are a whole slew of semantic issues hiding here.  Some involve the
interpretation of isolated constraints.  Some involve the combination of
constraints.  Some involve closure.

There are also several syntactic issues hiding here, and as SHACL is a larger
language than ShEx there are more syntactic issues to be considered in SHACL
than there are in ShEx.

There are also several pragmatic issues hiding here.  In particular, I expect
that a large majority of cases will involve disjoint "ranges".  In this
situation, qualified cardinalities act very much like additive combination.

peter