Re: Proposal to close ISSUE-84

It basically means that the node must be *member of* the given list.
When used via sh:constraint (as below) it means that all nodes where the
shape applies to must be members of this set - if the shape is validated
against ex:Blue then a violation is fired. When used via sh:property
this means that all values must be members of the list.

Holger