Re: ISSUE-98 (cont'd): Further syntax improvements

I for one have been wondering why we needed such a heavy structure so I
would very welcome these improvements.
I do think this needs to be raised as a formal issue and proposal. I know
this feels like unnecessary bureaucracy but this is what it takes to work
in a group as opposed to work on your own. :-)
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Software Group