Re: Core SHACL Semantics http://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/semantics/

Peter,

I believe this document is relevant to recursion, ISSUE-22 [1]. The WG
should be informed by the approach outlined in document. However, I've
gone as far as I can go in understanding it because there are some
issues. If Iovka can respond to these issues I'll continue with it.
Otherwise I'll propose a more direct treatment of recursion.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/issues/22

-- Arthur