Re: shapes-ISSUE-25 (core/lite): What's in Core/Lite? [SHACL Spec]

Call it declarative or not, the whole premise of this WG is that SPARQL is
too low level and something higher level is needed. So, I think we can
agree that when people start writing SPARQL they are crossing some kind of
threshold.

Here is how the workshop report reads:
http://www.w3.org/2012/12/rdf-val/report

"Constraints checking can be performed using SPARQL quite effectively, but
SPARQL queries cannot easily be inspected and understood, either by human
beings or by machines, to uncover the constraints that are to be
respected."

If we throw that out we can just stop what we are doing and all go home.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Software Group

"Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfpschneider@gmail.com> wrote on 03/30/2015
08:07:42 PM:

> From: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfpschneider@gmail.com>