Re: shapes-ISSUE-30 (shape-and-data-graphs): Are shapes and data in the same graph? [SHACL Spec]

I am skeptical about this feature. I cannot work if for instance you want
to validate a SPARQL endpoint against a set of shapes not stored directly
in the endpoint.
If we allow this the difference should be somehow obvious, e.g. as a
separate (sub)property.

We also need to make clear that we check only the existence of the direct
literal values or IRIs and we do not perform subgraph comparison

e.g.
# SHACL Graph - simplified
sh:property [
 sh:predicate ex:p1
 sh:allowedValues ex:a
]
ex:a ex:p2 ex:b

# Data Graph - simplified

ex:X ex:p1 ex:a
ex:a ex:p2 ex:c

This should pass since we do not check for the existence of "ex:a ex:p2
ex:b" in the data

--
Dimitris Kontokostas
Research Group: http://aksw.org