Re: Value type constraints

On the general naming of all these facet properties, I'd suggest we
either include "value" into all of them, or drop it from all. From this
perspective, it could be either

     sh:valueDatatype, sh:valueType, sh:valueShape, sh:valueKind,
sh:allowedValues

or

     sh:datatype, sh:type, sh:shape, sh:kind, sh:enum (?)

Since these will be repeated and hand-coded over and over again, I'd
have a slight preference to the short names, as long as we are confident
that people will understand their meaning. I believe they are all quite
clear, although sh:type may be confused with rdf:type.

Holger