Re: What we voted on at the f2f

Peter, yes, I see this as another possible view. SHACL could be a
language built on SPARQL, and in that case the specification would be
"limited" to what constructs can be implemented in SPARQL and would be
explicit about the dependency on SPARQL. I'm not against that, but what
we have is neither SHACL built on SPARQL nor SPARQL-less SHACL, and the
spec as written (and the discussions on the list) is neither one nor the
other, but is fence-sitting.

I'd like us to get off the fence, because I see that as the only way to
move forward.

kc