Re: Core or Lite?

On 3/25/2015 9:17, Holger Knublauch wrote:

>> Both Arthur and I proposed that the Constraints Validation Vocabulary
>> section needs to be moved after the two sections that follow to make
>> the document more readable from the "Group 1" point of view. That
>> suggestion was not accepted.
>
> I would be OK with moving this to later, yet I continue to see
> problems as mentioned before (the terms used in that section are
> needed by the textual definitions, so it would break the flow if I
> moved them to later). It is by no means that I simply rejected this
> proposal. I welcome input from others. I have added the example to the
> Introduction to make it easier to understand overall.

Karen, for now I have moved the Constraint Violations Vocabulary section
into section 6. I hope this addresses your concern. I have also
separated the validation results from Example 2 into its own block.
Further simplification may happen after the document has been changed to
only support SELECT queries (I am not clear yet what to do with path
expressions there).

Thanks,