Re: Core or Lite?

On 3/25/15 12:21 AM, Karen Coyle wrote:
> I think that sections 1-6 are edging in the direction of Arthur's Part
> 1, but more change needs to be made.

Yes and I very much welcome input! Yet I also need to balance the input
that I receive from multiple sides, and need to make sure that the
document remains consistent.

> Both Arthur and I proposed that the Constraints Validation Vocabulary
> section needs to be moved after the two sections that follow to make
> the document more readable from the "Group 1" point of view. That
> suggestion was not accepted.

I would be OK with moving this to later, yet I continue to see problems
as mentioned before (the terms used in that section are needed by the
textual definitions, so it would break the flow if I moved them to
later). It is by no means that I simply rejected this proposal. I
welcome input from others. I have added the example to the Introduction
to make it easier to understand overall.

> I have made other suggestions to wording, some of which have been
> accepted into the document and some that have not. I could suggest
> more changes, but am not sure that we have a viable process relating
> to decision-making, so I'm going to hold off.

Yes at the current state we don't even know whether this document could
be the starting point at all. I am not sure who is still objecting to
using this at least as a starting point, and what deadline we set
ourselves before we come to such a conclusion.