Anyone in support of CONSTRUCT constraints?

From: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 09:54:42 +1000
To: RDF Data Shapes Working Group <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
In further attempts to simplify the spec, Dimitris had suggested that we
remove support for constraints backed by SPARQL CONSTRUCT. Since we have
already taken out ASK, this would only leave SELECT queries.

I agree that we should assume simplicity for now, and we could bring
back CONSTRUCT at some later stage when we really have to.

Does anyone have concerns about this process?

Thanks,