Re: Anyone in support of CONSTRUCT constraints?

As I didn't hear objections, I went ahead and deleted support for
CONSTRUCT constraints for now:

     http://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/shacl/#sparql-constraints

The reworked section on SELECT also proposes a mechanism to express path
expressions via naming conventions of result variables.

Thanks
Holger

Diff:
https://github.com/w3c/data-shapes/commit/6ac0dc4e90f918845de9f1d3d8c1e353f230946b