Re: Implementation feasibility

On 3/23/15 5:32 AM, Holger Knublauch wrote:
> On 3/23/2015 19:59, Jose Emilio Labra Gayo wrote:
>> You are the one that is claiming that it can be implemented without
>> SPARQL so you are the one who should prove it.
>
> Done: https://github.com/HolgerKnublauch/shacl-lite
>
> Currently supports sh:allowedValues, sh:hasValue, sh:min/maxCount,
> sh:nodeType, sh:valueShape, and sh:OrConstraint
>
> Of course this needs more testing (which will greatly benefit from test
> cases now).

Some of the DCMI folks developed a test engine that includes some test
records:

http://purl.org/net/rdfval-demo

Select an engine (those are the tabs across the top), then "2.
constraints" and at the bottom there are some constraint examples you
can select. Select "3.data" and you see some data examples for those
constraints. None of these use SHACL, of course, but I suspect it might
not be hard to modify them.

If these look at all useful, I am willing to turn out more test records
of the same type.

kc

And I am sure I have left silly bugs in this short amount of