Re: Comments on Draft

OK, I think I see that my question doesn't make sense, because I was
assuming that sh:root applied to all shapes, and now I see it's just in
the validation response. I suspect I'm going to need a shapes lesson...
because I'm not clear on how shapes connect to the instance data,
especially in profiles.

I welcome offers of such a lesson via Skype. Thanks,
kc