Re: How would option b) on the last straw poll of 12 March work?

A few questions and comments.

Is this the entirety of SHACL or just the core language?  The language here
does not cover closed shapes, exclusive or, global constraints, maximum
cardinality of 0, non-datatype type matching, or datatype facets.

What happens with cardinalities that are not integers, e.g.,
"3.1"^^xsd:double.

Several of the RDF examples don't match the abstract syntax, e.g.,
my:UserShape.

What happens if a node encodes both a property constraint and an and
constraint, or any of the the other combinations?  What happens with
structure sharing, e.g., a sh:property and sh:inverseProperty link to the
same node?

What is the basic operation in SHACL?  Does it take one RDF graph, one RDF
dataset, or multiple RDF graphs and datasets?

What is evaluation of a term?  What happens if there are multiple values?

The specification appears to be ill-founded on recursive shapes over data
loops.  I can't tell for sure because there is no formal basis.

peter