Re: The NoSPARQL use case

I can imagine a situation where the technology around the data is
minimal and the only requirements are min/max on properties. An example
of this could be Hydra, which uses JSON-LD:
   http://www.w3.org/ns/hydra/spec/latest/core/

At the point of data exchange, which is what Hydra does, no assumption
is made that there is any use of SPARQL.

kc