Re: Specific proposals for ISSUE-1

I do not believe this proposal by itself requires users to understand
SPARQL. The value they would put in this property will be something like
http://www.w3.org/ns/entailment/RDFS for RDFS entailment. How exactly the
engine may support this will be transparent to them - it is not something
they would need to know about.

They would, however, need to understand what to expect from RDFS
inferencing/entailment.

Irene