Re: shapes-ISSUE-70 (blank node default type): special treatment of blank node types [SHACL Spec]

FYI this is entirely for the case of validating SHACL files themselves,
i.e. shapes definitions with default types, e.g.

ex:MyShape
     ex:property [
         a sh:PropertyConstraint ;    # This triple is optional
         sh:predicate ex:myProperty ;
         sh:minCount 1 ;
     ] .

Above, the blank node has the implicit rdf:type sh:PropertyConstraint
even if that triple is not present. We can get rid of that extra logic
if we pre-process a copy of the shapes graph prior to sending it to
validation. This is usually no problem, so we could indeed get rid of
the extra logic, unless other people have similar use cases outside of
SHACL.

A minor issue, but OK to open it. There may be other small differences
like this in the .ttl file.

Thanks
Holger