Re: Proposal to close ISSUE-69 adopting current draft

An alternative would be to introduce a new datatype such as sh:string
that is the union of xsd:string and rdf:langString. Some ontologies may
simply use rdfs:Literal but that's not precise enough either, as it
could include dates and integers.

Not an ideal situation either way, so I believe a pragmatic compromise
is needed here.