Re: Proposal to close ISSUE-76 stating that execution order matters

I would say instead that the *most relevant* computer languages, e.g., SQL and
SPARQL, do not work this way.  I believe that most users of SHACL will not see
that the connection to programming languages is so strong as to dictate how
SHACL works.

In general, users cannot tell which constraint is most restrictive.  This is a
job better done by the analog of query optimizers.  Requiring a particular
order of evaluation will inhibit such optimiizations.