Re: shapes as classes

"Eric Prud'hommeaux" <eric@w3.org> wrote on 12/23/2014 12:35:31 PM:

> Running this through dot (attached), it seems like this includes a
> couple bibliographic resources (uh oh, "resources"!) which proxy for a
> third. This seems to be a well-connected graph. Arthur's example is of
> data which has no connections apart from some implied by being in the
> same package.
>
> <X> a <Foo> .
> <Y> a <Foo> .
> <Z> a <FooList> .

> The presence of something of type FooList appears to trigger some
> special processing which kicks off a search for <Foo>s (and possibly
> whines if there aren't any). Arthur, is that right?

Eric, I am not suggesting any "special processing". Just the ability to
state constraints on the contents of a graph without the requirement of
starting from some base node and traversing links. I added detail to user
story S35. [1]

[1]
https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/User_Stories#S35:_Describe_disconnected_graphs

-- Arthur Ryman