Use Cases vs. User Stories

From: Simon Steyskal <ssteyska@wu.ac.at>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 10:33:13 +0100
To: Public-data-shapes Wg <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
Hi!

Since this WG should produce a "Use Case and Requirements" document and
we haven't defined any use cases so far, I was wondering whether we
should start a new wiki page for discussing/defining use cases, the
editors should come up with them, or we stick (at least for now) only to
our stories & requirements?

Unfortunately, UC and US are in general not interchangeable[2] (e.g. in
[1] both user stories and use cases are defined.)

cheers, simon

[1] http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/hg/ldp-ucr.html
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_story#Comparing_with_use_cases

--
Dipl.-Ing. Simon Steyskal
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna

www: http://www.steyskal.info/  twitter: @simonsteys