Re: shapes as classes

From: Arthur Ryman <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 18:34:20 -0500
To: kcoyle@kcoyle.net
Cc: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfpschneider@gmail.com>, public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org
Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net> wrote on 12/20/2014 11:22:33 AM:

> An example would really help here. I have what may be a similar example
> from the Europeana data. I'm not sure if this mailing list takes
> attachments, so the (short) example is here:
>
> http://kcoyle.net/temp/edmtest.ttl
>
> Q: Is this an example of what is being discussed here?

Karen,

Not quite. The example has two main top level resources of type
http://www.openarchives.org/ore/terms/Proxy
However, the graph is connected via the edm:aggregatedCHO links. These
seem to be like "partOf" links. Therefore technically you could traverse
the graph by following links in either direction.

The example I gave really was disconnected.