Re: RDF Data Shapes WG agenda for 12 February 2015

The only page that has any "official" status is the main one:
https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Requirements

Eric forked it but, as of last week's call, failed to get us - Peter in
particular - to follow on so that branch is just that - a branch - for
now. As a result, I understand Eric has been working on the main one,
incorporating some of the changes he wanted to make.

The main one is the only page that is linked from the main page so I'm not
sure where the confusion comes from. I leave it up to Eric to decide
whether he wants to remove it altogether or put a note at the top
clarifying its status.

I hope this clarifies the situation.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Standards - IBM
Software Group