Re: my vote on ISSUE-70

My view, as stated in
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-data-shapes-wg/2015Aug/0119.html,
is that there should be no special treatment of blank nodes in SHACL syntax.

So, either neither or both of

  ex:shape2 sh:property ex:constraint .
  ex:constraint sh:predicate ex:myProperty .
  ex:constraint sh:minCount 1.

  ex:shape1 sh:property _:constraint .
  _:constraint sh:predicate ex:myProperty ;
  _:constraint sh:minCount 1.

should be legal.

I prefer neither being legal over both being legal.

Neither Turtle nor JSON-LD will produce readable SHACL syntax.  If you want a
readable syntax for SHACL then use a non-RDF syntax, like the ShEx syntax.