Re: Update and opportunities with SHACL

I had only explained what the current draft represents. And this draft
was picked by the WG as the starting point. As you say, of course not
every WG member agreed with every detail, but neither did their opposing
views have a majority. And I neither said the Core language should cover
less than 80% nor did I say all of SHACL MUST be compatible to SPARQL. I
agree that none of this is clear from cross-posted emails to communities
that don't have the background about the controversies, endless
discussions about recursion, class-vs-shapes, core-vs-extensions etc.

Holger