Re: Proposal to close ISSUE-3 and ISSUE-44

I do not think that my statement is misleading. Yes, the only current way to
access the other graphs in a dataset is via SPARQL, but if this is considered
to be an important feature, then it can be put in the core/high-level language.

My view is that the right place to "assemble" information together is outside
of SHACL, not inside it.