Re: proposal to close ISSUE-75 with a result vocabulary extension

On 8/3/2015 21:11, Dimitris Kontokostas wrote:
> Reporting on success is needed when one wants to store results and
> later produce result statistics such as time to close an "issue",
> "issue" re-appearing etc.
> if we don't store success we do no have the information on when this
> test was run first time and when it re-run (and succeeded) during the
> lifespan of a project.
> https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/User_Stories#S46:_Software_regression_testing_with_SHACL
>
> I believe reporting success is quite useful but maybe we can decide on
> this during the next call.

Ok. For now I have added sh:SuccessResult as a parallel subclass to
sh:ValidationResult and sh:FailureResult. This object can be used to
remember which shape/node combinations were executed successfully, for
those who would like to record them. By default however I would suggest
that the engines are not expected to create these instances. It would
not only quickly fill up the memory but also make it harder to verify
whether any real errors exist.

I will send details about the latest update in the next email about
ISSUE-51.

Holger