Re: Language Tags Requirement

Sorry, Jose, for possibly appearing pedantic, but this is not how I
understood the vote that took place yesterday. I thought the vote was
about splitting the requirement into two, and then vote on the spawned
off requirement separately. As defined right now, I have no idea what
this requirement is supposed to do, and I would prefer a better definition.

Does it mean that the high-level vocabulary shall include something like

ex:MyGermanAddressShape
     sh:property [
         sh:predicate ex:strasse ;
         sh:lang "de"
     ] .

and then all values of ex:strasse must carry the language tag "de"?

If so, is this a common enough use case that needs to go into the Core
vocab? Let's keep in mind that the Core is expected to be supported by a
wide array of tools. I see no technical problems supporting this, yet I
wonder where to draw the line, or whether such things should rather go
into some extension library of Core. For example the requirement that
there should be no two values with the same language tag appears to me
much more common.

Thanks for clarification.
Holger