Re: Language Tags Requirement

Hi Jose,
You don't need to create another issue for this. I expect the editors to
pick it up and include it in their draft as part of their normal
activities.
Thanks.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Software Group

Jose Emilio Labra Gayo <jelabra@gmail.com> wrote on 04/23/2015 10:26:46
PM: