From:   Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
To:     public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org
Date:   11/06/2014 06:02 PM
Subject:        Weekly phone call times

I have to confess the current time of our weekly meetings is killing me.
Getting up between 1 am and 2 am wouldn't be too bad, but some of you
may know how hard it is to get sleep either before or after such a time
slot. Basically my next working day happens in zombie mode.

Looking at the previous list of attendees we have very few people from
Europe showing up. Getting those (1-2) participants accept a time slot
shortly after dinner time would open up the following possibility:

- US West Coast: 11 am
- US East Coast: 2 pm
- Central Europe: 8 pm
- Queensland: 5 am

which much much better aligns with my bio clock. Even 4 am would be much
better than 1 am for me. I believe this time slot would also work better
for US West Coast people than 7 am.

May I carefully check whether there is any theoretical chance of such a
change, at least alternating every other week? Apologies to my friends
in Europe and the planning overhead! I would totally withdraw my
proposal if we had more people from Europe attending.

Thanks