Re: shapes as classes

This isn't my data, so what you're getting here is my understanding of
the model and the rules. The rule that needs to be applied is that for
every "record" there must be one edm:ProvidedCHO (by rdf:Type) and at
least one ore:Aggregation (by rdf:Type). It looks to me like these are
the relevant "bits":

<http://data.europeana.eu/item/9200231/BibliographicResource_2000092034263>
     a edm:ProvidedCHO .

<http://data.europeana.eu/aggregation/europeana/9200231/BibliographicResource_2000092034263>
     edm:aggregatedCHO
<http://data.europeana.eu/item/9200231/BibliographicResource_2000092034263>
;
     a ore:Aggregation .

In the RDF/XML this reads as:

  <edm:ProvidedCHO
rdf:about="http://data.europeana.eu/item/9200231/BibliographicResource_2000092034263"/>
   <ore:Aggregation xmlns:ore="http://www.openarchives.org/ore/terms/"
rdf:about="http://data.europeana.eu/aggregation/provider/9200231/BibliographicResource_2000092034263">
   </ore:Aggregation>

As I said below, EDM uses RDF/XML, and there is the concept of a
"record" in the sense of a beginning and end and that "record" has an
identifier (here ending in "263"). Other than sharing that URI, the
ProvidedCHO and Aggregation have no direct links to each other that I
can find. To me, this makes a graph, and I don't know if this is what is
meant below by: "in the same information resource".

kc