Re: interoperability (was Re: isolating shapes in named graphs)

Also, isn't this something that could/should be handled via versioning?
If your internal version \= "official version" then you are not in sync,
regardless of whether you made a change or your data was modified in
some other way. Also, if versioning and provenance are available, you
would know that this is your edit of the data.

That said, to me this is a clear "just don't do that." If you need
something different, create your own extension.

kc