Re: Data Shapes WG agenda for 11 December 2014

To me the most urgent issue is to define a process in which we can
collectively contribute to the Requirements catalog. And then come to a
point soon where we can write down how well the requirements are covered
by the proposed technologies. We should put those proposals on the table.

Another question I have is how we can keep the group alive, because
progress so far has been very slow and only a small number of people
create the majority of traffic. I am worried that very little progress
will be made over the xmas period where no further meetings are
scheduled. We need to make better use of emails and similar channels IMHO.

Holger