Re: CSVW WG meeting agenda Nov 19th?

On 18 November 2014 16:07, Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com> wrote:
> All - there are no new issues pending discussion for the mapping documents
> at this time. At this point I am yet to update the GitHub issues from last
> week (shame!) but promise to do so!!!

Thanks. At this stage in the WG's life we really need to be focussed
around the editorial work, and the Github issues are probably the best
tool we have for trying to share that workload and keep a wider group
aware of our efforts.

https://github.com/w3c/csvw/issues/54 (featuring scary ascii-art from Gregg...)

> Basically, I would like to know what others think (re the complexity) before
> I plough on an spend time developing this further.
>
> Also keen to hear what JeniT has determined re the number formats.

Jeni has send regrets due to a conflicting commitment. I suggest we
skip the formal WG call this week but those of us interested have an
informal discussion on date formatting, functions/operators etc.

Also we should note that next week is thanksgiving in the USA which
usually means no US attendance. I suggest we dedouble our efforts to
be github focussed and try to keep things moving along in email.

cheers,

Dan