What I'm up to...

From: Eric Stephan <ericphb@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 06:59:16 -0800
To: "public-csv-wg@w3.org" <public-csv-wg@w3.org>, Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>, Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk>, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
HI all,

Just checking in this week.

Jeni last week I was asked to take over project management responsibilities
for another project.  However I have been reading the tabular metadata
draft [1] and done some thinking about the examples you requested [2] and
promise to make a valiant effort over the weekend and early next week since
it is a holiday week in the US.  I will check this into github so you can
see if I am on the right track.

Jeremy, Ivan [3] I appreciate your additional feedback about the table in
the UCR document. I can take a first cut next week.   The cut I will be
making is based on [4]?

Thanks,

Eric