RE: June 18 call summary: resolved to publish use-cases-and-requirements

Ivan - request for a little favour please :-)

There are a small number of references in the [UCR doc][1] that point to W3C specs using anchor elements <a> rather than the "proper" [[{ref}]] method.

I'm stumped as to which reference should be used.

There are also some relative (or explicit refs to w3c.github.io/csvw) references to the CSV data model / syntax and metadata vocabulary documents too. Should these also use the [[{ref}]] form?

Finally, we make a few references to RDF, Turtle, JSON and XML. Should these be explicitly linked to the appropriate W3C TRs?

If you feel that it is necessary, please could you amend the HTML and commit the changes to gh-pages branch please?

Intances:

[lines 114 & 115] RDF, JSON and XML ... informative references; not currently linked
"""<li>Mapping mechanism to transforming CSV into various Formats (e.g., RDF, JSON, or"""
"""XML)</li>"""

... there are a large number of references to RDF, JSON and XML in the remainder of the document; hopefully if we provide the references here at the beginning of the file, this will suffice?

[line 134] tabular data model

[line 1916] tabular data model
"""<a href="http://w3c.github.io/csvw/syntax/#core-model">core tabular data model</a>"""

[line 2804] RDF/OWL ... informative reference
"""(from 2012-2013) developed an <a href="http://hxl.humanitarianresponse.info/ns/index.html">RDF/OWL vocabulary</a>"""

[line 2944] SKOS ... informative reference

[line 3119] Turtle syntax ... informative reference; not currently linked
"""<p>A snippet of the final SKOS concept scheme, expressed in RDF using Turtle syntax, resulting"""

[line 3183] tabular data model

[line 3230] metadata vocabulary

[line 3338] tabular data model
"""<a href="http://w3c.github.io/csvw/syntax/#core-model">core tabular data model</a>, yet lacking"""

[line 3796] Turtle syntax ... informative reference; not currently linked
"""illustrates how a row of tabular data can be mapped to equivalent content expressed in RDF (Turtle).</p>"""

[line 3893] CURIE ... informative reference

[line 4155] tabular data model
"""<a href="http://w3c.github.io/csvw/syntax/index.html">model for tabular data</a>, prior to applying"""

[line 4164] tabular data model

Thanks, Jeremy