Re: June 18 call summary: resolved to publish use-cases-and-requirements

On 19 June 2014 16:02, Tandy, Jeremy <jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk> wrote:
> Hi Ivan -
>
> I've created the new ucr WD on a new branch: pwd-ucr ... because I didn't want to confuse things by publishing early wrt the W3C publishing regime.
>
> I've got up to step 4.vii of the [publishing process][1] but because I am not on gh-pages branch I can't push my new Overview.html to a publically accessible web server in order to run the W3C pub rules checker.

There's a service at rawgit.com that seems useful, for short-term low
traffic use. I pasted
https://github.com/w3c/csvw/blob/gh-pages/use-cases-and-requirements/index.html
into their "development" form and get:

https://rawgit.com/w3c/csvw/gh-pages/use-cases-and-requirements/index.html

I tried that in pubrules checker http://www.w3.org/2005/07/pubrules and got:

Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser
Exception net.sf.saxon.trans.XPathException:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; systemId:
http://services.w3.org/tidy/tidy?docAddr=https%3A%2F%2Frawgit.com%2Fw3c%2Fcsvw%2Fgh-pages%2Fuse-cases-and-requirements%2Findex.html;
lineNumber: 11; columnNumber: 149; An invalid XML character (Unicode:
0x1b) was found in the element content of the document.