Re: simple weather observation example illustrating complex column mappings (ACTION-11)

Sorry to be late in responding, I’m in a conference.

For converting values, such as dateTime strings, to URIs, I’ve been presuming that we would perform standard %-escaping mechanism on the result of creating a value (or key) to be interpreted as a URI. For example, in your case you might simply use the following:

{
  "@id": "site/22580943/date-time/{Date-time}”,
  …
}

This would yield values such as  <site/22580943/date-time/2013-12-13T08%3A00%3A00Z>, although “:” is a valid character within a path, so there is really no need to do such escaping. It may be that we would want to add some information to assist such escaping by defining a set of characters to be encoded.

Otherwise, this looks great!

Gregg